Training > Branding > Our Branding Process
There are 3 main stages in the creation of a new brand – the strategic brand development, the creation of the visual identity and finally, if you choose, the implementation of your brand communications.
Brand Development: £300
These are the necessary steps prior to the creative briefing:
- Naming – deciding whether a specific (your name) or generic solution works best for your business, now and in the future.
- Positioning – establishing where you will position yourself in the market in relation to pricing and products.
- Strategy – defining how you behave and your key personality values for business communications.
Creative Development: £1,635
This the creative development process:
- Initial briefing – brand strategy and objectives are briefed into Andie.
- Concept Development – the process begins with mood boards and develops, with feedback, into a final visual identity concept.
- Brand presentation meeting - your brand is revealed with examples across web, print and social media.
- Refinements - if at this stage of the process the design needs to go back to the conceptual stage there may be additional costs at an hourly rate of £50.
- Artwork – master files are created for logo artwork, business card pdf artwork, Facebook/Twitter Profile Icon, Web Design Assets, Colour Palette breakdowns for print and web usage along with basic usage guidelines.
Implementation: Quoted separately according to requirements
You can then choose to continue to work with us on your marketing so that we can help produce and oversee bespoke brand communications or specific website designs etc.